bones
Bienvenue, veuillez vous connecter pour surfer agréablement sur le forum et merci de votre participation, passez un bon moment.
Le staff.
bones
Bienvenue, veuillez vous connecter pour surfer agréablement sur le forum et merci de votre participation, passez un bon moment.
Le staff.
bones
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

Parlons en anglais !!

+12
Jen
Julz
haddock
Myaparker
Bones27
B&B
Motoko Ayoama
rowane78
mecheblonde
kimberquest
loulette
gogo
16 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
haddock
Agent Spécial du FBI
Agent Spécial du FBI

Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Jan - 21:30

My english is middle.

Bravo for this sîte, magnificent and, complete.
My two actors préféred in the series Bones are :

-Emily Deschanel ;
- and, David Boréanaz. Thank you !!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Julz
assistant
assistant

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Fév - 3:46

Hi everyone!
I'm new on the site, I have to say it's a wonderful idea to have people write/speak/whatever in English here!
I always watch Bones in English cause I was in Ireland when I first watched it and now it's really hard to get used to the French voices...
Anyway, feels good to speak English with other people!
Myaparker
expert médico-légal
expert médico-légal
Myaparker

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Fév - 22:48

Wow you are lucky to have been in Ireland, I wish so to go there one day. Your english is very well, mine is middle!
Julz
assistant
assistant

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Fév - 0:15

thanks! (but I'm cheating, English is my major and I'm studying to be a teacher...)
so anyway, Ireland is very affordable these days, it's a great great country, so you shouldn't hesitate, but the West counties are the best!
Jen
Laborantin
Laborantin
Jen

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 27 Fév - 23:13

Of course you should be good in English. Personnally I begin English studies, it is my first year, and at this time my English is middle but I hope I will be better! but I do not manage to learn vocabulary, I probably will go in London the last year of the licence
Julz
assistant
assistant

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Fév - 0:09

oh that's definitely the thing to do!
it's only natural that you can't learn vocabulary so far, I mean come on, who has ever managed to swallow lists of words? Wink
for what it's worth, while waiting to go to England in your L3, you can watch series in original version. It's fun and it's really useful. And if you have some in DVD, you can progressively go from French subtitles to English subtitles, and when you feel ready, you remove the subtitles. Improvement guaranteed, and you don't get bored!
and I hear London is fun too! I've never been there except for a few days, but the accent is great!
what made you chose English in the first place? how do you find it?
good luck anyway, I hope you like it!
Jen
Laborantin
Laborantin
Jen

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Fév - 0:39

For the series, it is a good idea, in fact I watch it in English with french subtitles to help me, when I don't understand the thing the character says, I read the french translation and I understand but I have never thought of the English subtitles. Thank you.
About England, I think it is the country where I will learn the best English with the best accent.
But Ireland and Wales and Scotland seem very interesting too,Maybne later, if I take time for visiting.
Julz
assistant
assistant

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Fév - 0:56

well be careful about the accent, even in England! it's very changeable according to the location, sometimes even to the different quarters of the same city!
actually, the best place to go to learn good English might not be London, but somewhere in the South East of the country... problem is, it's not that fun and you'll get bored... tough choice!
However nowadays, academics are not as tough as they used to be, and you can speak English with whatever accent you have, provided that it's not too strong. So if you prefer to go to Scotland Ireland or Wales or even to the US, feel free to do so!
anyway when the time comes, you'll get plenty of advice from your university and your teachers I'm sure.
what I did was "lectrice" in a university in Dublin and it was a wonderful experience!
Julz
assistant
assistant

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Fév - 0:58

by the way, I certainly don't want to lecture you about anything, sorry if I'm being a little bit intrusive, and don't hesitate to tell me "ok now stop, let's talk about something else", I could go on forever on the subject...
there are many things to talk about instead of university and classes, and it's good for the expression!
Jen
Laborantin
Laborantin
Jen

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 29 Fév - 22:16

No it is ok, this topic is very original in that kind of site, I find it really interesting.
How many time did you go to Ireland?

The traductions on the internet do not mean anything it is very horrible^^
Cookiepunkie
assistant
assistant
Cookiepunkie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 22 Mar - 13:27

Julz a écrit:
I always watch Bones in English cause I was in Ireland when I first watched it and now it's really hard to get used to the French voices...
Where were you in Ireland? I studied there (Fall semester) and it was totally awesome! Irish people are cool and the country's soooo great! Beautiful, enchanting, magical.

Has anyone here been to Ireland?

My favorite places there are Galway and the Connemara, and Cork, where I lived.

It's nice to speak English with you guys! Very Happy
http://privatepractice-fr.site-forums.com/
Bones27
assistant
assistant

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 30 Mar - 23:18

Hey guys !
I lived in guadeloupe but I'm from Toronto !
Am I the only canadian english-speacking here?
Oh and IMO Bones is better in English than in French .
girlie
assistant
assistant
girlie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 18 Avr - 15:17

Hello everybody !!!

Is there anyone here who lives in Los Angeles or in New York ? Tell me ASAP, I'd like to have a penfriend ^^
I'm French and it would be great for me to improve my english =D
little_evye
stagiaire
stagiaire

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 23 Mai - 19:28

Hi everyone. I'm french and I love to speak english! And to complete my message a little, I never came to America but once in England Very Happy
Cherisch
stagiaire
stagiaire

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 9 Nov - 0:12

Hi, I'm french and i love speak english, i do a internship in usa this summer and ever since hit here i don't speak english so it's amaing thanks it's very great^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Parlons en anglais !!   Parlons en anglais !! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Parlons en anglais !!
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3